Monday, May 19, 2014

Picture Post: Congenital Heart Walk 2014

 I waited much to long to start this post, but here it is! Better late than never, right? :)




Our whole gang!

Starting off the walk!


Me and my crazy sister-in-law... or maybe I am the crazy one? ;)

Josiah! Me and his mom became friends before either of our babies were born.


Emma Grace got a free ride the whole walk! LOL



Dance Party!

I mean, what can I say?




Coming across the finish line to give James a high five!

Josh tried...

But had no such luck... Ha!
Josh and I were so blessed and blown away by all 47 people that came out to support us for the walk! Our team raised over $1,600 that will be donated to the Adult Congenital Heart Association and the Children's Heart Foundation! This was the first year for the walk and we are excited to participate again next year - hopefully with an even larger team!

Love,
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment