Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Visitation

Tonight was such a sweet blessing. My sweet Sawyer looked like a precious angel and I am so glad we were able to share him with everyone over the last few weeks and tonight especially. I am so touched by everyone who came out to show their love for our family and Sawyer. 

It is easy to get sad and depressed about everything that is going on with our lives. I have felt the hurt and pain and anger and those feelings are still very real. I am choosing to cherish the memories I have of my sweet boy and all the time I was able to spend with him. I am so thankful I was his mommy and that Josh was his daddy. We will see him again and I cannot wait for that day. For now, I will always remember him and make sure his life and story are used for God's glory and to help others. 

I know I can cry out to The Lord with my pain. He knows EXACTLY how we feel. He gave His Son as a sacrifice for us, all of us, and that is the reason we will see Sawyer again. Josh and I have chosen to trust in The Lord and fully commit our lives to Him and know we will spend eternity with Him and our precious Sawyer. God holds every tear we cry in His hand and cries with us. Tomorrow is going to be tough, but we are thankful for everyone planning to be there to support us. 

I wanted so badly to pick Sawyer up out of that casket and bring my baby home. He was so perfect and it is so hard for us to have to bury our baby. Thank you all for your continued prayers. Sawyer has a new healthy heart and is perfect and happy with Jesus. I can't wait to see him again! 

Joshua 1:9 




No comments:

Post a Comment